- Manjunath Mattam: Protocol for secure submissions into Learning Management Systems. At International Conference on Security in Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (SNDS 2012)
- Padmaja Naraharisetty, Sita Vanka :Effectiveness of computer based management simulations- A case study, in IEEE Conference; Technology for Education 2012 (fourth T4E) conference.
- Manjunath Mattam, Sri Rama Murthy Karumuri, Srinivasa Rao Meda: Architecture for Automated Student Attendance, in IEEE Conference; Technology for Education 2012 (fourth T4E) conference.
- Praveen Garimella, R Satyanarayana, B Krishna: Understanding Student Behavior in Computer Based Instruction using Activity Monitoring Data, IIIT R & D Showcase 2012.
- Praveen Garimella, Vamsi Garimella, Manjunath Mattam: Learning By Doing - 10 years of Evaluation, IIIT R & D Showcase 2012.
- Praveen Garimella, Dr. Arun Kumar Parayatham: Computer Based Mastery Learning Instruction in Schools, IIIT R & D Showcase 2012.
- Padmaja Naraharisetty: Bridging Skill Gaps: Soft Skills training at MSIT, IIIT R & D Showcase 2012.
- Padmaja Naraharisetty, Murthy S.: Investigating the effectiveness of non-interactive video based lectures in e-learning, Technology for education, IIT Chennai 2011. Paper link
- V. Anandaswarup, R. R. Patil, C. M. S. Raju, E. V. Raghavendra, V. Ambati, and K. Prahallad: Rapid development of speech to speech systems for tourism and emergency services in Indian languages, 1st International Conference on Services in Emerging Markets, Hyderabad, India, 2010.
- B. Mahananda, C. M. S. Raju, R. R. Patil, J. Narayana, S. Varakhedi, and K. Prahallad: Building a prototype text to speech for Sanskrit, 4th International Sanskrit Computational Linguistics Symposium, New Delhi, India, 2010.
- Karthika Mohan, K. J. Jinesh and C. V. Jawahar: Towards Recognition of Degraded words by Probabilistic Parsing, ICVGIP 2010.
- Karthika Mohan and C.V.Jawahar: Post-Processing Scheme for Malayalam using Statistical Sub-character Language Models Proceedings of Ninth IAPR International Workshop on
- Document Analysis Systems (DAS'10), pp.493-500, 9-11 June, 2010, Boston, MA, USA.
Padmaja Naraharisetty: Just-in-Time Learning: An Effective & Efficient Pedagogy of Future, IASTED WBE 2009, Thailand.
- N Ravikanth: A scheme for contention window adjustment, R&D Showcase - 2009 IIIT-Hyderabad.
- Jayapaul K: An approach to Tune the Backoff Algorithm of IEEE 802.11 at Run Time, R&D Showcase - 2009 IIIT-Hyderabad.
- Ch.Swathi: Enhanced RTS/CTS scheme for IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networks based on Retransmissions, R&D Showcase - 2009 IIIT-Hyderabad.
- Srinivas Kraleti: Dynamic and Differentiated Retry Mechanism for IEEE 802.11 Standard, R&D Showcase - 2009 IIIT-Hyderabad.
- Nagi Reddy: Differentiated Contention Window Scheme for IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networks, R&D Showcase - 2009 IIIT-Hyderabad.
- Padmaja Naraharisetty: The Road to 21st Century Learning: Bridging Employability Skill Gaps: Opportunities and Challenges, National soft skills conference, 2008, NIT Warangal.
- Padmaja Naraharisetty: Enhancing Experiential Learning Through e-Pedagogy, TARC International Conference, Malaysia 2008.
- Padmaja Naraharisetty: War For Talent: Re-aligning Academic Pursuits with Business Demands, FECS-08, USA, Nevada 2008. Paper link
- Padmaja Naraharisetty: Best practices of HR have been hijacked by industries, ISTD Journal, New Delhi.
- Lakshmi Pratha Hari: Building a design for Secure Systems using Predictable Design Method, CMU CyLAB, Japan 2007.
- Vamshi Ambati and Rohini U: A Hybrid Approach to Example based Machine Translation for Indian Languages. 5th International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON 2007).
- Rohini U and Vamshi Ambati: Extracting Keyphrases from books using language modeling approaches, 3rd ICUDL, November 2007, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Vamshi Ambati, N.Balakrishnan, Raj Reddy, Lakshmi Pratha, C V Jawahar: The Digital Library of India Project: Process, Policies and Architecture, 2nd ICDL , New Delhi 2007.
- Lavanya Prahallad, Indira Thammishetty, E.Veera Raghavendra and Vamshi Ambati: A tool for Entering Structural Metadata in Digital Libraries, International Conference on Universal Digital Libraries(ICUDL), Egypt 2006.
- Lavanya Prahallad, Vamsi Garimella and Praveen Garimella: Learning from Example and By Doing Approach to Train Data Entry Operators at Universal Digital Library.
- Lakshmi Pratha, Manjunath Mattam, Vamshi Ambati, Raj Reddy: Multimedia Digital Library: Performance and Scalability Issues.
Lakshmi Pratha Hari: Rapid Integration Tools for Rapid Application Development A Case Study on Legacy Integration, International Conference of Universal Digital Library 2005.
- Vamshi Ambati, Pramod Sankar, Lakshmi Pratha, C.V Jawaha: Quality Management in Digital Libraries, International Conference of Universal Digital Library 2005.
- Vasudeva Varma, Kirti Garg, and STP Vamsi: A Case Study Initiative for Software Engineering Education, The 2005 International Conference on Software Engineering Research and
- Practice (SERP'05) June 27-30, 2005, Las Vegas, USA.
- Kirti Garg and STP Vamsi: Managing Growth in a High Technology Venture . the Fact-Tree Way, Society for Entrepreneurship Educators, ISB, 14-15 April 2005.
- Bhudeb Chakravarti, Vamsi STP: Mobile Trading System . A Case Study in Software Design, Satyam Technology Review, Volume 3, Q2, April 2005.
- Narasimha Murthy D., Prasanna Kumar R.V.: Software Architectural Design model for e-Governance System (SADM-EGS), TENCON 2003. Conference on Convergent Technologies for Asia-Pacific Region. Paper link